When it comes to fruit, there are many types of fruits that you can choose from. It’s important to know what kind of fruit is good for you and which ones are not so good. Here is a list of some of the most common fruits that you can buy in your local supermarket.
1. Apples – apples are very popular because they are one of the easiest fruits to find and buy. They are also very healthy food that contains lots of vitamins and minerals. They are often used in cooking as well as in making delicious apple pies and other desserts.
2. Bananas – bananas are another type of fruit that is widely available in supermarkets. They are an excellent source of potassium and vitamin B6.
3. Berries – berries are also very popular because they are very tasty and nutritious. They contain high amounts of antioxidants that help fight free radicals in your body.
4. Cherries – cherries are a very sweet fruit that is very popular with children. They are full of vitamin C and fiber. They are also rich in antioxidants.
5. Figs – figs are very popular because they are very sweet and delicious. They contain high amounts of fiber and potassium.
6. Grapes – grapes are a very popular type of fruit that is often used in cooking. They are also a very good source of fiber.
7. Kiwi – kiwis are a very popular type of vegetable that is often used in cooking and salads. They are a very healthy food that contains high levels of vitamin C and potassium.
8. Mango – mangoes are very popular because they are delicious and very healthy. They contain high levels of vitamin A and iron.
9. Papaya – papayas are very popular because they taste delicious and are very nutritious. They are a very good source of vitamin A and vitamin C.
10. Pineapple – pineapples are very popular because they are a delicious tropical fruit that is very easy to buy. They are also very nutritious and contain high levels of vitamin C and vitamin B6.